WHY FCS TRUST?
WHY FCS TRUST?
We are a subsidiary company of Foundation for Civil Society; our experience goes back 18 years with proven record of executing projects of all size and other services in the sector across Tanzania. We have a wide array of partners, experts, tools and tested methods to serve you.
Our core values: professionalism, accountability, fairness and integrity.
ADVISORY SERVICES TO THE CIVIL SOCIETY SECTOR
- We offer the possibility to use our infrastructure, systems and expertise for delivering support (funding) to CSOs in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar.
- We have good knowledge of, and access to medium and small sized CSOs including local communities (we have wide knowledge of context, wide reach/ networks).
- We have impeccable track record and proven experience in specialized areas such as grant making, CSO strengthening, and partnerships building.
- We have systems and structures needed for effective delivery and accountability, suitable for grant administration (accountable, trustworthy).
GRANTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our team have massive skills on grants management including:
- Grantees selection
- Screening of grant applications
- Due diligence and pre grant assessments
- Grants management training
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation including development of Monitoring and Evaluation systems.
- Develop grant management manual
- Fiscal agents and payroll management for civil society organisations
INSTITUTIONAL AND STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Our institutional and staff development programmes unlock the potential of individuals in the organization on the following areas:
- Financial management for CSOs
- Grants management
- Projects evaluation
- Social marketing for Civil Society Organizations
- Donor management
- Baseline surveys
- Report writing
- Cooperate governance
- Local resources mobilization
- Advocacy for change and many more.
- We also conduct training needs assessment/ organization Capacity assessment to civil society organizations
Our training approaches are participatory and action oriented.
OTHER CUSTOMIZED SERVICES FOR CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS
We leverage our experiences and wide network of partners and consultants to offer customized solutions to a unique need. These may include strategic planning, program evaluation, developing institutional policies, institutional system strengthening, Corporate Social Responsibility consultations, setting up of a Foundation, Project and Program Management etc.
- Civil Society Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Private sector
- Private Foundations
- International Organizations
- Development Partners
- Academic Institutions
- Social Enterprises